"It all Starts Here!"
Marshall Heights Community Development Organization provides supportive housing for families and individuals. In order to qualify for the program you must meet the requirements for the Supportive Housing Program.
They are as follows:
Requirements for the Supportive Housing Program
· Must be a resident of the District of Columbia
· Must have a stable income. ( three months )
Applicants must agree to:
· Police clearance, credit check and random drug testing
· Application Procedure:
· Applicants must complete an application, which includes an agreement to drug testing and authorization for credit check and police clearance.
Applicants must provide the following information at the time of application.
· Proof of income
· Birth Certificate
· Photo ID
· Proof of one year residency in D.C.
· Reference from current landlord
· Social security card
Willis P. Greene Manor SRO
4425 Nannie Helen Burroughs Ave. N.E.
Adult Independent Living Facility
DC Housing subsidy available to eligible applicants.
· Transitional Housing for families
· Three bedroom apartments for families
· Qualifying income $33,000.00