Welcome to Marshall Heights
Community Development Organization, Inc.
The Marshall Heights Community Development Organization, Inc. (MHCDO) is a nonprofit community-based organization that has undertaken community development activities in the Ward 7 area of Washington, DC since 1979. MHCDO's mission is to help grow Ward 7 into the District of Columbia's most welcoming, prospering, livable community for everyone.
Also serving Maryland and Virginia.
MHCDO provides services designed to expand economic opportunities, increase self-sufficiency, and improve the quality of life for individuals and families.
· Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling
- Mortgage Default/Foreclosure Counseling
- Predatory Lending Counseling
- "Making Home Affordable"
- Inclusionary Zoning Housing Lottery Program
· Homebuyer Education Program
- Pre and Post Purchase/Homeownership Counseling
- Credit Counseling
· Emergency Services
· Supportive Housing
- Affordable Housing
- Case Management
- CAFB Brown Bag Program
· Small Business Service